Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with the Kaparazes

Since we only had to work a half day today (well, I did...Raul has no classes Friday mornings :p ), I thought I'd post Christmas photos. The album is on facebook, but here are some highlights.

Raul enjoying the Swiss cake rolls we got in the mail from Dana today... :) he loved them, by the way!

ending our Christmas dinner at NICF with carols by candlelight


Bryant and I did a reading of Luke 2: 1-14 to start the program for the dinner last night. but I officially started it by seeing how many languages I could say "Merry Christmas" in :) I got to 5 and gave up

starting our Christmas morning with french toast, scrambled eggs, coffee, and a little Home Alone :)

Raul and our Christmas Eve dinner...the first meatloaf he made (so good!), mashed potatoes, green beans, and some wine. a very merry Christmas Eve!

while I was holding little Samuel Kampamba before the dinner started, Alycia brought Ella over to say hi. what transpired after that? Samuel grabbed a hold of Ella's onesie and pulled her toward him over and over, pressing his face up against hers. Alycia and I about died laughing, and Alycia had to call Landon over because his daughter was getting her first kiss! it was a classic moment :)


me and the little "ladies man" of the fellowship, Samuel. absolutely the cutest little boy!


the Kaparazes in our Christmas fleeces. aren't we cute?

me and my Tehillah Joy while we were hangin' out at the Mwenyas' in the afternoon

at the new Starbucks on Hunan Lu. it's inside of a big new bookstore, so it really reminds me of the ones at home that are in Borders and B&B. we both got toffee nut lattes that were so so good! I'm wearing the scarf Raul bought me for Christmas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Glad y'all liked your gifts. haha. Did you get the package from your mom yet?

Love the pictures. I'll have to do a similar picture blog... but 99.9% of the pictures are of the punkin, so I suppose it won't be quite the same. ;o)