What's the best thing about only having to give 3 midterms? Receiving only 3 midterms to grade. I'm already done with grading and recording and exams just finished this afternoon :) It's a nice feeling. Feel a bit sorry for Raul though...but I offered to help with marking.
On tonight's dinner menu to break our fast...chili :) I'm excited to make it for my first without my mom around. I'm using this chili pack of different seasonings that Alycia gave me (true Texan), so that should help a lot. I'm a dork, and I'm excited about it :) I'll let you know how it turns out.
Speaking of cooking, I made a cheesecake from scratch the other day, because I was missing my husband and I was bored. Note to self (and others)...it won't turn out right if you don't have a mixer. You're probably saying "duh, Catie", but I didn't know how much of a difference it would make. Apparently, a lot, at least when you're using cream cheese that's not spreadable. It turned out more like cheesecake bars (with a really good Chips Ahoy crust, if I do say so myself), but I wanted cheesecake. So I'm gonna look into borrowing a mixer next time I want to make it. Any other thoughts on how to get it the right consistency without a mixer? I could use some help. Don't tell me to buy one...they're too expensive, and we're planning on leaving next year, so I'm not investing in major appliances now. I need some help, ladies!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment