Friday, October 3, 2008

5 months!

Yes, we made it to 5 months. :) Am I getting annoying with this whole month-sary bit? Well...I don't care ;) And to celebrate this milestone, we sent in...ta-da! The first paperwork for this visa process! I'm thrilled that we have it out of our hands, and now it's in His...and the person who opens it at the US embassy. Just keep these documents in your thoughts as they travel and that once they arrive (hopefully with no mistakes or errors), they'll be processed timely and efficiently so we can go to the next step.
Whew. Feels good to get that big step over with...and it was pretty big!

I watched the VP debate this morning... yeah, it was hard to keep up with online, but I'm glad I watched it. I learned a lot, and it definitely gave me some impressions, particularly with Biden since I'd never heard him speak before (and I've been told he likes to talk). So we'll see what happens after this, but I know the next month is going to be interesting.

Be blessed, ya'll.

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

I love that you celebrate your month-versaries! We did that too for the first year. Now we just remember all the firsts - first date, engagement, first kiss, etc. It makes it fun and special!