So probably all of you are aware of the Chinese milk scandal. It's all true, and it's affecting all of us here. Just yesterday, I got a text message with a long list of things I shouldn't buy because they might be contaminated. M&Ms, Dove bar, Snickers and other "non-milk" things were on the list, so it's not just milk and yogurt that we're being told to watch out for. Our kids have been warned, too, since pretty much everything on that list is consumed by students on a daily basis. It's a bit scary, but so far, we haven't heard of a lot of cases in Nanjing...mainly it's up in the north. Don't worry, we're staying safe, and I'll be checking labels before we buy anything.
It's just weird how many things are happening here lately...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment