Saturday, July 12, 2008

still at camp

I thought that by not posting a blog for a few days it would make time go faster. Don't think my plan really worked. Last year at the camp in Shanghai, and for Raul's camp as well, time went really quick because we had a lot of other teachers and there were things to keep us busy. Here, we're the only 2 teachers, it's been so hot so you don't feel like doing much when you're exhausted after class, and if you did, there's just not a lot to do either. Plus, we haven't been feeling so good due to climate stuff and (I think) our hotel. The past couple days we've had some interesting thunderstorms off and on, too. I've spent the past 2 days yelling at a class. I feel like my voice will be gone by the end...just in time for worship and doing a children's sermon at conference. It's been an interesting week.
But today is Sunday, literally the day of rest and the only day we have off til Thursday when we leave. It seems so far away right now.
Sorry if my pessimism is a bit much. I'm just tired.
Keep us in your thoughts.

No comments: