Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I never thought I'd say...

That I could never get too much sleep.

Well it's true. From my mother's blood, I was cursed with the inability to sleep in late, go past about 8 hours of sleep (unless utterly exhausted), or seriously take naps in the afternoon. Not true in the Philippines. Something about this place causes my body to kick into serious vacation mode where all I want to do is be lazy and mostly sleep. Maybe it's because my sickness is still annoyingly lingering around. Maybe it's just because the past year has worn me out and I'm finally able to really sleep it off. Whatever the case, I'm going to need it.

Please pray for us the next few months with the work we'll be doing on Raul's visa for the US. After printing off the paperwork, I feel a bit better (Kim told me last year that was the first step...and for some reason the most difficult because it requires initial motivation). But here we go...stepping into the unknown of the visa process and all the mafan and paperwork it entails. Please pray.

No comments: