I guess I just don't blog as much as I used to, huh? Must be expected I guess...being married changes a person and their habits. And blogging is one of those habits I'm changing. A lot of blogs came because I was bored. But now, life is more interesting, a bit more exciting :) and just all-around more filled than it was before marriage.
Therefore...less blogs. If you're disappointed, I'm sorry. I'm sure most aren't, since pretty much no one comments ;) I know people are reading, they just don't bother to leave their thoughts. I guess I understand.
Moving on...
We have officially less than one month left of school. With this end in sight, I had a great opportunity come my way for next year. I'm receiving a promotion of sorts that will include a salary increase (yay news for the newlyweds) as well as the chance to teach in the new English track NEIS will be starting. This track will focus on students who desire to attend American universities post-graduation and need a more English-centered education. Truthfully, it's been needed for awhile (we've lost students because such a program didn't exist in the past), and I'm excited about it. So I will be teaching TOEFL prep classes as well as literature courses. Other teachers as well as some newbies will be pitching in with social studies, math, and science courses. I have to say I'm looking forward to it. Though I know it'll probably be a busy year, I feel more comfortable with those classes. However, the thought of trying to teach test-taking scares me...I didn't do too well on my SATs :p
Still working on details for the Philippines trip. We'll keep you posted. The dates for the conference still haven't been confirmed (arrrrgh) and our trip dates depend on that, as well as our summer job situation (double arrrrgh). So we're in limbo with tentative tickets. Pfffff.
But, never fear, the end is in sight, and the year is almost over :)
Be blessed y'all.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is my first week being off for the summer.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I'll keep you all in mind as your year winds down too.
Post a Comment