Thursday, May 8, 2008

SCC in Nanjing!

Yeah, we're pretty excited. It kills me that I'm at work today while some friends are having lunch with Steven Curtis Chapman!!!!

But we'll see him in concert tonight, so I guess that'll have to do for now :) It's pretty exciting that he's coming to our "little" city on his 10-day tour of China. He'll be in Shanghai tomorrow, and though we'll be there, too, to see Raul's mom and friend off at the airport, I doubt we'll have time for another concert. But it's just amazing that this door has opened for him to come, for us to be able to share it with Chinese friends...I'm excited. Some of my former students are coming tonight...they were invited by a Filipino friend during the wedding reception (sooo not a coincidence how that worked out), and they're excited about coming :) Please keep tonight in your thoughts, that He will move and be glorified and that lives will be changed.

Be blessed.

No comments: