For tomb-sweeping day yesterday (I'm still not exactly sure what this is), I did everything but sweep my ancestor's tombs. Want the rundown? You know you do. :)
I put more money on my phone because for the first time in ages, I let it run out of money. Oops. I also took in some photos to Kodak to get printed...it only took 6 months :)
I gave myself a fun little mani/pedi.
I finished writing all of my midterms (with the exception of a tiny little vocab section on a reading test...because I forgot to bring the book home), and I now have about a week and a half to tweak them before they go to the photocopy lady. Feels good to be done...one less thing to worry about.
I started cleaning out the extra room, trying to get some things organized before Raul moves in. In the next week or so I need to tackle the bedroom and make room in my closet area.
And I watched a lot of 30 Rock on dvd. I like this show :)
Oh, and I went to cell group. We officially started last night, and it was a real blessing.
Today... bridemaids fittings with Jamie, Maryann, and Cherry as well as Shekinah and Tehillah. Plus looking for fabric for a suit for Raul. Then he, Megan, and I are off to Top Regent to scout out photo locations for the wedding day :) Fun times.
Be blessed y'all.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment