Did you ever feel like you were just going through the motions, from one day to the next, kind of in a daze, just so you can get by?
With everything other than my relationship, that's how I feel right now. I'm going through the motions of an incredibly boring school week with midterm reviews. Maybe it's good for my sanity that we don't have to really teach this week...I'm not sure I could take it. And with missing Monday's classes, I feel like the week is so incredibly short. Next week will be midterms, and though I know I should be worried about if my tests were too easy...I really could care less. When a couple has to work right up until the very last day before their wedding(save 2 days of a holiday) and gets literally no break before or after...you can't expect a whole lot. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
I'm tired, y'all. Both of us are. We could really use your thoughts lifted up on our behalf.
The good news is, my parents will be here in a week.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment