Here comes the vent...
I don't have time to worry about stupid performances for Parents Day that my students don't even want to put effort into. If they want to embarrass themselves, fine with me. Less trouble for me since I have about 1000 other things to be concerned with right now. But don't nod your head when I give you all these incentives to do well, say "Yes, teacher" and agree to my terms...then show up the next week looking like you're reading (not speaking, reading) your lines for the first time. Especially when you're doing it in front of the entire middle school and 3 other English teachers.
I can't handle this right now. And I'm tired of all of it.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment