Monday, April 21, 2008

checklists

Transportation for the wedding party and Raul and I? check!
Buying hopefully the last of the wedding decorations? check!
Ordering the wedding cake? check!
Raul's paperwork in Shanghai? check!

Getting married "officially"? tomorrow :) I think it'll be funny. I can't promise photos, but I'll try to get someone to take some. Don't think any friends will be able to go with us, but maybe...we'll see.
Midterms? tomorrow and Wednesday.
Parents coming? they leave Wednesday evening their time and get here on Friday afternoon

Keep prayin' for the music situation and all that's going on there. Still lots to be done, and I'm just gonna pray that they can all meet together this week and it'll magically work out :)

1 comment:

Deven said...

What does it mean to be officially married tomorrow? Explain for the ignorant Indiana girl, please. And if the situation calls for it, congratulations! :)