Wednesday, March 12, 2008

not wanting to be here...

If you were to take a glimpse inside my mind lately...you might just end up tripping over things every little second.
I don't want to be here anymore. I'm at a slump right now, and it's not fun.
The ins and outs of this slump?

I don't have much of an appetite. The past couple days, looking at the cafeteria food makes me want to gag. I'm craving western (most especially American) food like crazy.

I'm about to strangle all of my students. They're all driving me insane. I'm going to vent for a second, so pardon me. But I don't get the "Korean way" of interacting with each other when it includes constant hair-pulling, tackling, smacking each other around, kicking each other, making fun of each other...and that's just for starters. I also don't appreciate that they're allowed to do it in classrooms, when it sometimes results in chairs breaking, desks getting graffittied, door handles breaking, and trash everywhere. I'm really getting tired of it. Because of my current mood, I'd love to quit now. I won't. But yeah...I'm just tired.

I'm depressed about not being able to go home this summer. I was okay the past week or so because I was so busy thinking about wedding stuff, and I still am, but today it hit me when I found myself complaining to Raul about cafeteria food. I really want to go back to the US.

I'm stressed about some wedding stuff. I know it'll all come together and that He's in control, but every night when I try to fall asleep, my mind is reeling with wedding stuff.

I'm depressing lately. Sorry. I just need lots and lots of thoughts lifted up on my behalf.

No comments: