Not having to work on a Thursday.
It's a great thing.
Forgive me while I gloat a little bit, but I so so need these 2 days.
Today I tried to sleep in, but if you're a teacher, you know that even when you're on vacation (especially the tiny ones), it's hard to sleep in just because your body is used to the routine. Well, that's probably just me. My routine is insane...I get it from my mom. I blame her. Anyway. Sleeping in til 7:30 is still considered sleeping in. The day was filled with cleaning intermixed with writing some midterms. I'm finished with 1 or 2 and halfway or 3/4 of the way done with 2 others. On a decent track I'd say. Spent the other part of the day being frustrated with the internet. I'm so tired of it not working properly, and when you really really need to send emails about wedding stuff or worship for the weekend...it's extremely irritating. Just hope it's working by tomorrow. Argh.
So that's life lately. Lots of shopping with Meg tomorrow, the new cell group in the evening. And on Saturday, we celebrate our 2 year anniversary with ring shopping :) I'm excited. Then I'm leading worship this weekend.
Lots going on. Sorry the journals are so diary-like lately, too. :(
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment