Monday, February 25, 2008

eventually....

the terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad week comes to an end. And it didn't end until the last possible minute, which means even my Sunday had some frustrating moments.
Ai you.... not sure I can take another week like I had last week. Thankfully, He got me through it, and on the other side....I got paid :) Finally. I was never so happy to receive my salary...and I appreciate it much more than I ever have before. SO much so that I won't even mention the frustration with city transportation this weekend :)

I did have the blessing of leading worship yesterday in the midst of my own sadness and frustration from the week, and the Father used it to touch my heart and minister to me. I love leading worship. It's been the greatest "surprise" from living in China and ministered to me for as long as I've been a part of the ministry (3 years as of last month). But there are those rare Sundays where you feel like the last person in the world that should be standing in front of a congregation, leading them into His presence. I remember one Sunday where I almost felt like stepping down from the position on Sunday morning because I felt like I was under so much spiritual attack. But on this particular Sunday, He came alongside me and turned all the bad circumastances of the week into something I could rejoice about. It was a pretty great feeling.

So last week is over...time to move on to this week.

No comments: