Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More snow!

And we have more snow!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=671&l=5e09c&id=517369511

Even more than Sunday, snow kept falling pretty hard all day. And our students enjoyed it too. All morning, during every pass period, they were out in the courtyard throwing snowballs at each other, stuffing it in each other's hair and clothes...then coming into our classrooms after the bell, complaining..."oh, teacher, very cold". These are kids who hardly wear any clothes in this weather, throw snow with their bare hands, then complain about it afterward. Drives me crazy. But the photos I took today were fun :) I enjoyed making fun of them when they would complain. They only have themselves to blame, after all. I'm a nice teacher. :)

Only a few more days til we leave, and I've only just started packing. Feels insane that I'll be in 80 and 90 degree weather soon :)

No comments: