
It's a great feeling knowing you've made the right decision :) In our case, it's choosing this particular book and a certain couple to counsel us as we prepare that for that most important step that will be taken on May 3rd. The book is written by the same man who wrote the book we just finished reading in our own personal study together, Love Busters, and he also wrote His Needs Her Needs. Though I don't agree 100% with everything the man says, his practical suggestions, methods, and teachings are good and solid. And as we've started this pre-marital counseling book this week, I've been encouraged even more as the couple we meet with complement the book well with sound teachings from the Word.
There are no words to explain the journey that He has taken us on these past almost 2 years that we've been together. We've up, down, sideways, every which way a couple can be before they get married, but He has been there every step of the way, brought us to this point...and now I can say, on a public blog, that I've never been more in love with him.
That and...May 3rd can't come soon enough :)
1 comment:
I have to say that for me, one of the biggest benefits of premarital counseling and talking with other couples was beginning to learn how we would work through issues as a couple. I'm glad you're enjoying your time together.
Post a Comment