It's rare that I blog so much in one day...sorry about that. But I had 2 things I wanted to share really quick as a friend update.
1. Long lost friends Cameron and Andrea Fitch are officially coming to visit me and Raul in just 3 weeks!!! I haven't seen them since their wedding day 4 1/2 years ago, and it's going to be so amazing to see them again on this side of the Pacific Ocean. They've been in Korea since this summer and decided to grace me with their presence for a few precious days at the end of this month/beginning of the new year. I'm so uber excited to have someone besides my family visit me... it'll be awesome to see people who knew me post-China (that sounds weird, but if you've lived overseas by yourself before, you'll understand...the desire to not have to tell your life story to people over and over gets to you). I'm just...yeah, I'm excited :)
2. Landon and Alycia are going to have a baby :) The one day I left my cell at home while I was at work today...and she messages me "well, we know you'll have at least one pregnant bridesmaid!" AHHHH! So I immediately called her... "What took you so long?" "I'm sorry! I left my phone at home today!" So they've known for a month and didn't tell anyone til after their first appointment in Shanghai this weekend. How she kept it in this whole time, I'll never know...but I'm so excited :) They're due in July.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment