Wednesday, December 5, 2007

being lazy is fun

Because I am a lazy bum and a big baby when it comes to being sick...
1. I have a naked Christmas tree in my living room just waiting for me to go to Carrefour or the Jinqiao market to get things to decorate it with
2. I just now got free amoxicillin capsules from the school clinic. If they're free, why did it take 3 days for me to go get it? Because everytime I had a free moment and remembered to go get them, I was either at home, or no one around me knew what the freakin' things were called in Chinese so I could ask the lady. Then last night, I found an empty box of the capsules in my side table...took those into the clinic, and in a matter of seconds I have (hopefully) relief from this sinus infection whatever-ness that's been plaguing my body since this weekend. Grrrrrrr. It'll take several doses to kick in and cure me, but the mere hope is enough :)

I'm freezing my booty off. Nanjing winter is tons of fun in a school where I have to put on my coat just to leave my classroom....I miss hallways. Now if it would only snow... I miss Indiana winters every year that I'm here in central China. :(

No comments: