It's a gorgeous Thanksgiving Day morning...
and I'm stuck at school. Currently in an empty classroom, depressing myself thinking about how my whole family will be gathered at my aunt's in Columbus for a big meal...*everyone* is going this year, including my sister-in-law's parents and extended relatives.
I miss you all.
So much to be thankful for this year. And though, yes, here Saturday is my true Thanksgiving as we'll be having our dinner then...I still can't help but feel extremely homesick this morning.
Still, very thankful for all His amazing blessings this year... a family that supports me and my fiancee; a job that challenges me, blesses me, and provides for me; a ministry here; friends that care about me and love me; a fiancee who loves me so much; and His love and provision that's seen me through and never let me down.
Happy Thanksgiving all.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment