Tuesday, October 23, 2007

mid-week

The first package of my 4th year in China has arrived from the US, from my wonderful Mom (who's been doing a wonderful job at home alone while my dad is in Chile...keep him in your thoughts as he's on this trip for his job). She included lots of stuff for Shepherd to help me out while I decide whether or not I'm keeping for much longer (haven't found a home yet...). There was also some fun candy, a Superman shirt for Raul :) , some books, magazine clippings, other odds and ends, and our engagement announcement in the News-Sun, Fairmount's piddly excuse for a paper :) It was a fun package to receive and made all of us smile. I'll have to post some photos maybe tomorrow....Shepherd loves the OSU football toy, and even though it's too big for him, I think that's what he likes most about it :)

Be blessed ya'll.

No comments: