Tuesday, September 11, 2007

update

An update on Meg as of tonight...
She got a plane ticket home. She'll leave for Shanghai Thursday morning and fly out that afternoon. She got a return ticket for October 9, but at this point she really needs to pr if that's what He wants her to do. The timing would suggest that He does want her in China to, as she and I both said "take her mind off things", but at the same time she questions if that's selfish. I was able to share my own experience from this same time last year when Grandpa died, and in her case, she does have the opportunity to go home and be with her family. That in itself is also something that He is allowing...but it doesn't mean she shouldn't come back. I don't know...but she has a lot to pr about and consider, in the midst of being there for her mom...and with her sister as well (who just started college). Wow y'all.
So I'll go into the city after my classes tomorrow to see her and just try to encourage her and pr with her. Be pr'ing over these next few days for her.
Be blessed.

No comments: