For any musicians, you'll appreciate the wonder of this story. So Friday night for cell group, Landon brought his guitar at my request so he could help me lead worship. When we arrived at Kennedy's house, Landon opened the guitar case and pulls out a guitar in 2 pieces. The neck had completely, jaggedly, snapped. They figure it happened at home before they came, but they're not sure. Landon was shaken a bit, and most of us, fellow musicians, could understand the pain. As Kennedy and Maryann are in Shanghai, Landon borrowed Kennedy's guitar for the night and presumably for today since he was also leading worship (nooot a good time for that to happen). And then he'd proceed to try to get through the next 3 months before he and Alycia would go back to the US for a visit and some guitar shopping. It was not a good outlook. :( But then this morning, he came to the fellowship, and I thought he was using Kennedy's guitar...until during the testimony time he shared...yesterday he, in faith, used some super epoxy stuff and was able to not only mend the guitar but get it to play again. If you know instruments, you know that that's really risky and pretty much a miracle. Definitely something the Father put together :) He's pretty cool like that. Cool story, huh?
Another great service with mellow worship by Landon, Jesse, and Cadeau with Jeff preaching and finishing up Ephesians 5...with a sermon that I most definitely needed. Again, once I remember, I'll post his notes and Landon's from last week like I promised. They're good meat for y'all to read, I promise.
Fixin' up what this week will look like...looks to be a great holiday. Raul and I have already been uber productive on some wedding plans, and we officially have the PICC booked for May 1st :) So mark your calendars, y'all. It's set! :) We made some other decisions, too... including our budget, a bit of an order to things, and what we want to spend our money on. He's going to provide, we know it. And we have faith... :) On top of that, I'm just trying to have as much fun as possible with planning this wedding :) Yay!!!
Be blessed y'all!
PS. pr for me for the next couple days. Shepherd gets his little snippy-snip surgery tomorrow, and after that, I'll decide his fate...if I can live with him or not. He's been super hyper dog lately, too the point of me losing my mind as a single "parent". He'll stay at the vet for the following couple days or so, which is good so I can rest and really clean the apartment. But just pr that He does a miracle in this dog. I don't want to give him up :(
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That said use your head and decided how far you really want to drive when you have to go to/from your unit. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk[/url Harrisburg and its mayor are the laughing stock of the state. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Cdchvhcjb
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Lqpzkfabq [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose canada[/url] knnhehbsn
Post a Comment