Friday, September 7, 2007

placement tests

Yesterday was nutty. We gave 2 English placement tests to middle school and high school, and this was our first glimpse of who's all returned for this school year. I didn't expect it, but there were so many middle school students that graduated to high school. It's almost weird seeing them in high school now, especially all but 3 of my homeroom students from last year. So strange. Then there are also lots of new students, and not just in middle school like usual, but also high school. I think it's going to be a fun year :)
More textbooks arrived, and like a typical, corny teacher, I was thrilled to look through my books. I have a lot of info to look over in my teacher's manual, especially for grammar class, but yeah...I'm corny-excited.
And now it's Saturday...and I finally get to see Megan in 3 hours! Yay!
PS. Friday night dinner dates at home when you cook for your fiancee are fuuuuun :)

No comments: