The Chinese flag
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
morning exercises
I remembered to take my camera yesterday, the last day before our extended National Holiday. I don't have photos from my classroom because they're going to be renovating over the holiday and I figured my room will have changed a bit when I come back. Then I'll get some photos. These are photos from the morning exercises that the primary school does right outside our building in the open spaces...middle and high school are over on the athletic fields. It's entertaining :)
floors 3 and 4 of our building. my classroom is on the 3rd
look at those line formations! the kids on the far end are the little ones who don't have uniforms yet and are still learning all the exercise moves (arms flailing around and all)
the jogging around in a circle part. there's a grapevine-country line dance part, too...as well as clapping, arm lifts, and marching in place


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment