Monday, September 10, 2007

First day back. And though it was hectic and there are still some curriculum issues with things we somehow forgot to order or the publisher didn't tell us weren't available (argh), it was a pretty good first day. More changes, these ones pretty major. Instead of classes beginning at 8, we now start at 9, with QT (devos) at 8. And lunch isn't until 12:30, shortening our lunch break time to an hour and a half...basically making the morning really long :p but anyhoo. And the schedules are okay except for the fact that on Thursday I have a class that doesn't finish til 5:30...those are gonna be long days. And a couple days where I'm going to make a quick trip home to take Shepherd outside for a bit so he doesn't go stir crazy.
ANYhoo...now that I've bored all of you. My classes are, just need to whip some of my students that I've had the past 2 semesters who are "used to me" into shape...I was about ready to hit 2 of them upside the head on the first day. So we'll see....
I'd love to write more, but I need to give my textbooks for tomorrow's classes a once-over.
Be blessed y'all.

No comments: