So that was fun. Then this morning I took Jada back into the city so we could meet up with her mom at the new school. Walking to lunch, we happened on a really nice pet store (good for future notice though it's nowhere near where I live). So I bought a bag of snacks for him (I like checking out the selection of different places in the city), a rolly bouncy little basketball that he can't chew bits off of (unlike the one I bought him at Decathlon), flea spray stuff (we'll see...) and a really nice, surprisingly cheap, leather collar. I don't get what this dog has against collars...he's scared to death. But I think it's because he's got a mane around his head, so the buckle pulls a bit at his fur. But I'll try again soon... Then Kim decided to buy him a little gift...and it turned out to be gold. He loves this thing. I'll just show you a picture...
This went on for a good long while after I gave it to him :) it's got yarn on either side, then a big red plastic bone in the middle. According to the sales guy, "it's good for teeth"...then his main selling point "all the items come from US and Canada". Well, there ya have it folks.
1 comment:
Yeah! You're blogging again :)
Post a Comment