...to blogspot, anyway. Over the past 3 years that I've been here, I've faced many frustrations in the webjournal process, particularly in the past year, losing xanga, multiply, then full access to livejournal. So 4th time's a charm? I've really liked blogger in the past as I've read my old college friends blogs (most anonymously), but hopefully this will allow me to keep in touch with them more.
The summer is trucking along...rather slowly but sometimes quickly. And I'm ready to start school. Teachers don't say that very often, do they? :) But I think I am ready to start school and just get back into a routine. Thankfully, my new dog has helped me along in that way with his own demanding routine.
I'm looking forward to this year. My second at NEIS. Wedding planning. Getting married. It's pretty stinkin' exciting :)
Be blessed y'all.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment