Monday, August 27, 2007

For the first time in a long time, I'm sick.

This is unusual for me to say because for awhile, I was sick pretty regularly. But last semester, save the occassional allergy attack, I was pretty healthy. This summer I also did surprisingly well. Then this weekend, due to stupidity on my part by having my ac pointed directly at my head during the night, I developed some kind of fun sinus infection and cough. I won't go into details, but it's gross. It started slowly on Saturday then picked up speed on Sunday. I have energy, thank goodness, I just feel gross. Don't you hate that feeling?

Anyways. So despite the nastiness, I'm trying to enjoy my last week before we get back to work. All of our teachers will be back by the middle of next week, so warp-speed work will begin at school immediately after. Some of you would be surprised to know what all happens at the last minute at schools in this country, but somehow it all works. For planners like me, it can often be frustrating and hard to get used to, but it teaches you a lot in the process. I'm eager to get back though and get started. Plus, I really miss my students. :)

No comments: